If you or a family member needs a surgical procedure, feel confident that the surgical staff at Gateway Regional Medical Center provides a caring, knowledgeable environment. The goal of our team of doctors, nurses and staff is to not only provide you with quality surgical care, but also to assist you and your family through pre-admission, admission and recovery as smoothly as possible.
Surgical Services at Gateway Regional Medical Center
Surgical procedures performed at Gateway Regional include:
- colon and rectal surgery
- cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- gastrointestinal (GI) procedures
- general surgery
- gynecologic surgery, including da Vinci® robotic surgery
- kidney stone lithotripsy
- laparoscopic surgery, including laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- orthopedic surgery, including joint replacement
- otolaryngological (ear, nose, throat) surgery, including image-guided sinus surgery
- urological surgery
- vascular surgery
Edwardsville Ambulatory Surgery Center
In addition to the surgical services offered at Gateway Regional Medical Center in Granite City, we also provide services at an outpatient facility in Edwardsville. As a stand-alone surgery center, the Edwardsville Ambulatory Surgery Center provides quality service, convenience and value, all with the same expertise and technology available at Gateway Regional.
For more information about our surgical services, or call 618-798-3839.