Parking for visitors is designated throughout the Medical Center complex. Parking Lot 1, at the main entrance of the Medical Center, has handicapped parking, as well as parking for Emergency Services. Patient pickup/dropoff is also designated in Parking Lot 1.
Visitor Parking is available at:
- Parking Lot 2 (Power Plant Lot) across from the main entrance off Washington
- Reserve Parking/Emergency Room Parking (front of Parking Lot 3), 21st and Washington
- Parking Lot 3 (formerly gravel lot), 21st and Washington—upon completion of paving
- Parking Lot 4 (Iowa lot) off 21st Street
- Parking Lot 7 (Snack Shack lot), corner of Niedringhaus and Washington
If a car must remain in a parking area during a patient's hospitalization, the Security Department should be notified at 618-798-3155.